Don’t miss out on all of NerdWallet’s highly anticipated 2015 Black Friday ad leaks this season from your favorite stores! For announcements about the best holiday deals around, check back regularly before you start shopping. For year-round sales, use NerdWallet’s DealFinder tool.
The 2015 Toys R Us Black Friday ad is here! We’ve flipped through the pages to help you find the best deals. Check out the highlights below.
Toys R Us Black Friday 2015
Toys R Us will open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving this year, so finish your turkey dinner early and grab the kids to get in line for some big savings. The doorbuster lasts until midnight and then stores will reopen at 7 a.m. on Black Friday. Here are some of the highlights of the Toys R Us Black Friday sale:
- 40-50% off Fisher-Price toys
- Thomas the Train and Friends merchandise 50% off
- $7.49 for all LeapReader books (regularly $14.99)
- Leapfrog Leap TV active video-game system for $59.99 (regularly $99.99)
- 60% off all Disney Treasury books and 50% off Disney Read and Play gift sets
- $4.99 for all Cabbage Patch Cuties
- Buy one get one 60% off all Lego Dimensions
- $799.99 for the Big Backyard swing set, which includes a slide, two swings, a rock-climbing wall and a clubhouse (regularly $1,599.99)
Toys R Us plans to carry some merchandise from its sister store, Babies R Us. So if you’re looking for Tommee Tippee cups or Babies R Us-brand laundry detergent and baby wipes, you can pick up an extra supply while you’re doing your Black Friday toy shopping. Here are a few deals on Babies R Us merchandise:
- $69.99 for a Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper (regularly $99.99)
- $10 gift card when you buy Huggies value boxes of diapers and wipes
- Buy one get one 75% off Tommee Tippee toddler-feeding items
Shopping with a credit card? Save even more with these handy tips.
Shop & Compare Credit Cards:
Toys R Us Black Friday Deals from 2014
As far as kids are concerned, Toys R Us might just have the best Black Friday sale of them all. Last year, the toy retailer kicked off its Black Friday celebration early when doors opened at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and shoppers were greeted with over 200 doorbusters.
Deals at the store included price cuts on apparel, electronics, strollers, bikes, DVDs, play sets, stuffed animals and more. Take a look at some of the best savings opportunities from the store’s 2014 Black Friday ad:
- Polaroid 7-inch dual-core tablet for $39.99 (regularly $79.99)
- Disney Olaf from “Frozen” jumbo plush toy for $19.99 (regularly $29.99)
- Razor eSpark electric scooter for $89.99 (regularly $179.99)
- Up to 55% off select board games
- Buy one, get one for $1 on select DVDs and Blu-ray movies
When reading the Toys R Us ad, shoppers needed to keep an eye on the fine print. Some deals were available in-store only and some were only offered in limited quantities.
For more details about the 2014 Toys R Us Black Friday sale, take a look at our analysis of last year’s ad here.
Image via iStock.