Free Financial Widgets and Calculators
Deliver additional value to your users with tools that answer questions and allow them to compare and find the best products.
Welcome to NerdWallet’s Widget Hub
Here you’ll discover 24 widgets from NerdWallet, covering credit cards, investing, banking, loans, insurance and more for you to embed on your own website for your users. On this page, we cover:
1. Credit & Debt
2. Loans (Business, Student, Personal, Auto)
3. Saving & Budgeting
4. Investing & Taxes
5. Mortgage & Home Buying
8. Best Practices
Thank you for visiting. Our product is currently in an invitation-only beta. We will post updates here in the coming weeks.
Credit & Debt
1. Widget: Find a credit card
2. Widget: Debt consolidation
Loans (Business, Student, Auto)
4. Widget: Business loan calculator
5. Widget: Consolidate student loans
6. Widget: Income-driven student loan repayment
7. Widget: Student loan calculator
8. Widget: Student loan refinance calculator
9. Widget: Car payment calculator
10. Widget: Should I buy or lease
11. Widget: Student loan payoff calculator
Saving & Budgeting
11. Widget: Find an online savings account
12. Widget: Are you saving enough?
13. Widget: The 50/30/20 budget
Investing & Taxes
14. Widget: Find a robo-advisor
15. Widget: Net worth calculator
16. Widget: Tax bracket calculator
Mortgage & Home Buying
17. Widget: Compare mortgage rates
18. Widget: Closing costs calculator
19. Widget: Mortgage income calculator
20. Widget: How much can I borrow?
21. Widget: Debt to income ratio
22. Widget: 15-year vs. 30-year mortgage calculator
23. Widget: Home improvement financing calculator
24. Widget: FHA loan calculator
25. Widget: VA loan calculator
26. Widget: Mortgage calculator
27. Widget: Refinance calculator
28. Widget: Home equity loan calculator
29. Widget: Retirement on-ramp
30. Widget: How much life insurance do I need
Best Practices: How to optimize NerdWallet widgets
Placement is key!
Include them in contextually relevant pages. For example:
- Place a retirement widget in a savings or retirement article or home page.
- Place a personal loans widget in story pages related to starting a small business, buying a car or home, consolidating debt, paying for school.
Place widgets inline whenever possible.
- Place widgets between paragraphs where they’re relevant to what your users are reading about.
- Right rail placements tend to feel like ads.