How much do you need?
We’ll start with a brief questionnaire to better understand the unique needs of your business.
Once we uncover your personalized matches, our team will consult you on the process moving forward.
Business loans with no credit check
PayPal Working Capital
American Express Business Loan
Pros and cons of business loans with no credit check
- Access to funding even with bad credit.
- Making payments on time may build your business credit profile.
- May be easier to borrow in the future if you pay back this loan on time.
- No-credit-check loans can come with higher interest rates.
- May pay additional fees.
- You can end up spending a lot on interest, which may outweigh the benefits of the loan.
Are there guaranteed startup business loans with no credit check?
- Lenders check credit to determine the risk of lending you money. If you have a good personal credit score (a FICO score at or above 690), it can be easier to qualify for business financing at favorable terms and interest rates. If your business doesn't have an established track record, it can be challenging to secure a startup business loan with bad credit.
- Some lenders perform a “soft” credit pull when you apply. This isn't the same as not doing a credit check. Soft pulls let a lender know if you’re likely to qualify but won’t ding your credit score. So if your application isn’t approved, at least you won’t have to apply elsewhere with a lower score.
- Business loan lenders often evaluate potential borrowers based on the “five C’s of credit” — capacity, capital, character, collateral and conditions. “Character” includes your credit score, and if a lender isn’t going to take that into consideration, it’ll likely weigh other factors like your cash flow more heavily.