Summary of Best WSHFC Mortgage Lenders of 2020
Minimum Credit Score
|Minimum Down Payment||Learn More|
government loans & borrowers with credit issues
Fairway Independent Mortgage
borrowers with credit issues
More WSHFC participating mortgage lenders
These are among the high-volume WSHFC-approved lenders in Washington. The lenders haven't been reviewed by NerdWallet.
- Headquartered in Seattle with over two dozen home loan centers in the state.
- A dedicated loan officer guides the process from application to closing.
- Offers a “shared appreciation” equity investment program that can cut your down payment in half in exchange for an equity stake in your home.
- A guaranteed financing commitment reinforces your purchase offer and can help speed closing.
- You can start your loan application online.
- If you don’t have a real estate agent, Evergreen will help you find one.
- Banking customers can receive a $500 discount on their home loan.
- It was founded in Oregon, but it's also a top-10 mortgage lender in Washington.
- No origination fee on certain loans.
- Offers a digital mortgage process from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Get pre-qualified in as little as 10 minutes.
- A first-time home buyer guide helps you prepare for the process.
More from NerdWallet
Last updated on January 2, 2020
To recap our selections...