» This offer has expired
The offer described in this article has expired. See our full review of the Southwest program for current information.
Map out your fall travel plans now, courtesy of Southwest’s latest promotion.
Book by June 7 to secure one-way fares as low as $49.
Domestic and international travel must be between August 21 and December 12 of this year.
» Learn More: Find the best airline credit card for you
Note that there are no promotional fares available to/from Albany, New York, and that travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico, is only valid from September 5 – December 6.
Choose from multiple domestic and international routes, including:
- Phoenix, AZ to San Diego, CA: $49
- Denver, CO to Long Beach, CA: $49
- San Antonio, TX to New Orleans, LA: $79
- Charlotte, NC to Houston, TX: $97
- Chicago, IL to Cancun, Mexico: $167
Staying in a hotel? Don’t let hidden hotel fees ruin your vacation.
How to Book
*Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico, valid 9/5/18 – 12/6/18. Fares not available to/from Albany, New York.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Share it with NerdWallet for a chance to be featured in an upcoming story.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
How to Snag Credit Card Rewards Flights in Peak Season
Landing the Best Airfare Is a Matter of Timing
Southwest Announces Service to 4 Hawaii Airports