Map out your fall travel plans now, courtesy of Southwest’s latest promotion.
Book by June 7 to secure one-way fares as low as $49.
Domestic and international travel must be between August 21 and December 12 of this year.
Note that there are no promotional fares available to/from Albany, New York, and that travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico, is only valid from September 5 – December 6.
Choose from multiple domestic and international routes, including:
- Phoenix, AZ to San Diego, CA: $49
- Denver, CO to Long Beach, CA: $49
- San Antonio, TX to New Orleans, LA: $79
- Charlotte, NC to Houston, TX: $97
- Chicago, IL to Cancun, Mexico: $167
Staying in a hotel? Don’t let hidden hotel fees ruin your vacation.
How to Book
*Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico, valid 9/5/18 – 12/6/18. Fares not available to/from Albany, New York.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Share it with NerdWallet for a chance to be featured in an upcoming story.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
How to Snag Credit Card Rewards Flights in Peak Season
Landing the Best Airfare Is a Matter of Timing
Southwest Announces Service to 4 Hawaii Airports