Frontier Airlines is known for offering some of the lowest fares on the market. Today’s deals include multiple $20+ one-way trips.
Some routes with great ticket offers are:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico to Denver: $20+
- Austin, Texas, to New Orleans: $20+
- Las Vegas to San Jose, California: $20+
These fares are valid for nonstop domestic travel Mondays through Thursdays and Saturdays from Nov. 15, 2018 to Feb. 13, 2019, with the following blackout dates: Nov. 17 to Nov. 26, 2018; Dec. 20, 2018 to Jan. 8, 2019; and Jan. 18 to Jan. 21, 2019.
Frontier Airlines typically charges $30 in each direction for a checked bag. So, yes, you might pay more for your stuff to fly than for your actual ticket. You receive one included personal item, but anything else comes with a cost. Seat assignments cost extra as well. But if you pay attention to these types of details, flying with Frontier is an affordable way to travel.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Landing the best airfare is a matter of timing
7 air-travel headaches and how to head them off