If you’re looking for a cheap flight to Europe this fall from New York, look no further than one of Norwegian’s current fares: $94.90+ one way from New York Stewart International Airport to Bergen Airport in Norway.
This deal is valid on select dates between September 6 and October 27, 2018, though availability is limited.
» Staying in a hotel? Don’t let hidden hotel fees ruin your vacation.
How to Book
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
How to Snag Credit Card Rewards Flights in Peak Season
Landing the Best Airfare Is a Matter of Timing
This Strategy Is How I Started Earning Major Travel Rewards