If you’re looking for a cheap flight to Europe this fall from New York, look no further than one of Norwegian’s current fares: $94.90+ one way from New York Stewart International Airport to Bergen Airport in Norway.
This deal is valid on select dates between September 6 and October 27, 2018, though availability is limited.
» Staying in a hotel? Don’t let hidden hotel fees ruin your vacation.
How to Book
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
How to Snag Credit Card Rewards Flights in Peak Season
Landing the Best Airfare Is a Matter of Timing
This Strategy Is How I Started Earning Major Travel Rewards