If you’re looking for a cheap flight to Europe this fall from New York, look no further than one of Norwegian’s current fares: $94.90+ one way from New York Stewart International Airport to Bergen Airport in Norway.
This deal is valid on select dates between September 6 and October 27, 2018, though availability is limited.
» Staying in a hotel? Don’t let hidden hotel fees ruin your vacation.
How to Book
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
How to Snag Credit Card Rewards Flights in Peak Season
Landing the Best Airfare Is a Matter of Timing
This Strategy Is How I Started Earning Major Travel Rewards