No doubt about it, Hawaii is a stunning vacation destination. But traveling to Hawaii is only for the wealthy, right?
Deals from Hawaiian Airlines can be found from the continental U.S. for under $400 round trip, but must be booked by July 23. Travel must be between Sept. 12 and Nov. 14, 2018, on flights Monday through Thursday. Seats are limited.
Some of the cities available for this round-trip deal include:
- Oakland, California to Oahu-Honolulu, Hawaii: $397+
- Oakland, California to Maui-Kahului, Hawaii: $397+
- Seattle, Washington to Oahu-Honolulu, Hawaii: $427+
- San Jose, California to Maui-Kahului, Hawaii: $437+
- Portland, Oregon to Maui-Kahului, Hawaii: $447+
Need more time to decide?
If you aren’t ready to book, Hawaiian Airlines offers a fare-hold option. This paid feature allows travelers to hold the fare for up to eight days. While there is a cost (at the most, $8.99 per traveler), it could save you hundreds in the end.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Narrow down your next trip with these 4 questions