The 2019 travel planning season is underway. Don’t get left behind.
Singapore Airlines is offering round trips from Los Angeles to Tokyo, starting at $575.
This fare must be booked by July 8, 2018, at 23:59 Pacific Time. Singapore Airlines notes, though, that the “ticket sale period end date” indicated at the time of booking on its site is July 9, 2018, per Singapore’s time zone.
This fare is good for outbound travel from Jan. 10, 2019, to May 31, 2019. The maximum stay allowed is one month, so the travel completion date is June 30, 2019.
» Staying in a hotel?: Don’t let hidden hotel fees ruin your vacation.
How to Book
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
How to Snag Credit Card Rewards Flights in Peak Season
Landing the Best Airfare Is a Matter of Timing
This Strategy is How I Started Earning Major Travel Rewards