The 2019 travel planning season is underway. Don’t get left behind.
Singapore Airlines is offering round trips from Los Angeles to Tokyo, starting at $575.
This fare must be booked by July 8, 2018, at 23:59 Pacific Time. Singapore Airlines notes, though, that the “ticket sale period end date” indicated at the time of booking on its site is July 9, 2018, per Singapore’s time zone.
This fare is good for outbound travel from Jan. 10, 2019, to May 31, 2019. The maximum stay allowed is one month, so the travel completion date is June 30, 2019.
» Staying in a hotel?: Don’t let hidden hotel fees ruin your vacation.
How to Book
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
How to Snag Credit Card Rewards Flights in Peak Season
Landing the Best Airfare Is a Matter of Timing
This Strategy is How I Started Earning Major Travel Rewards