Fly direct from San Francisco or Los Angeles to Hong Kong for $321+ round trip on Hong Kong Airlines this September.
Availability is limited, so nab a ticket while you can.
If this will be your first time out of the country, check out our 10 tips for first-time international travelers.
How to Book
Source: Secret Flying
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Share it with NerdWallet for a chance to be featured in an upcoming story.