Air France is offering great prices on round-trip travel from multiple U.S. locations to Europe.
Air France has listed its best ticket prices for the next six months. The trips include departures from cities like New York, San Francisco and Boston to destinations such as Rome, Paris, Barcelona and Berlin. Fares start at $318.
But the length of the trip is specific. It must be at least seven days long, but no more than 12 days. Air France also requires outbound travel between Sunday and Wednesday and inbound travel between Tuesday and Thursday.
The rates are subject to availability and may change, so book as soon as possible to secure this offer.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, offers or rates. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
5 tips to find a cheap flight
How to save money and nab last-minute flight deals
Best travel credit cards of 2018