» This offer has expired
Offers described in this article are out of date. See our best credit cards page for up-to-date offers.
Hilton Honors members get a head start on increased credit card welcome bonuses on all of their American Express cards. Starting Sept. 6, 2018, loyalty program members are the first to be able to take advantage of increased offers for new card members.
The increased bonuses are available to all members, regardless of their loyalty status. If you currently do not have a Hilton Honors credit card from American Express and want to earn more points, now might be the best time to apply.
The exclusive welcome bonuses
Across all credit cards, Hilton Honors members will have the first opportunity to apply for increased welcome bonuses after meeting a minimum spending requirement. The four bonus offers are:
- Hilton Honors American Express Card: Earn 75,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Card after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Terms Apply.
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card: Earn 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Terms Apply.
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card: Earn 150,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first three months. Terms apply.
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card: Earn 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases in the first 3 months of Card Membership. Terms Apply.
The offers are only available to new cardholders who have never received a bonus offer from these cards. The exclusive first access is only available until Sept. 11, when they will be available to everyone. To get early access to any of these offers, simply sign up for Hilton Honors (if you are not already a member).
» Learn more: Find the best hotel credit card for you
Is it a good deal?
For those who know they will have hotel stays coming up, Hilton Honors is rewarding travelers for their loyalty by offering them the first access to increased welcome bonuses. The Hilton Honors cards are some of the most rewarding for regular guests, with opportunities to earn extra points and free breakfast at all their properties.
The opportunity to earn more points and elite status makes the Hilton Honors cards one of the best lines available, but it’s only valuable for those who stay at Hilton hotels regularly. Those who plan on staying at Hilton properties exclusively should take advantage of this offer. But those who want more flexibility in their hotel rewards may want to consider a flexible rewards card.
Information about the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card has been collected independently by NerdWallet and has not been provided or reviewed by the issuer of this card.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Why I love my Hilton Honors American Express card
Amex-Hilton cards debut with rich offers for new cardholders
What hotel credit card upgrades mean for your bottom line