Get up to 20% off Marriott International hotels in the greater Denver area through Sept. 30, 2018, including:
Bookings must be paid in full ahead of actual stay, and they are are nonrefundable. The promo code “ADP” must be applied online. Note that availability is limited.
Members of Marriott Rewards, Ritz-Carlton Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest were unified under Marriott Rewards on Aug. 18, 2018. Check out the latest on the loyalty program that now boasts at least 6,500 hotels across 29 brands.
» Learn more: Find the best hotel credit card for you
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards Visa® credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How credit card rewards rates stack up
Which award-winning hotels give you the best value?