Enjoy 20% off stays at select Wyndham Hotels & Resorts across the country. Availability is limited: Book between Oct. 20 and Nov. 30, 2018, to get this deal, and stay before March 31, 2019.
Most participating hotels require a two-night stay to be eligible for the deal, but a handful allow a one-night stay.
The participating hotels that require a two-night stay for 20% off your stay include:
- Wyndham Santa Monica at The Pier – Santa Monica, California.
- Wyndham Dallas Suites Park Central – Dallas.
- Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter – New Orleans.
- The Antlers, A Wyndham, Hotel – Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Wyndham Virginia Beach, Oceanfront – Virginia Beach, Virginia.
The participating hotels that require only a one-night stay for 20% off your stay include:
- Dolce Silverado Resort and Spa – Napa, California.
- Dolce Cheyenne Mountain Resort – Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor – Houston.
- Wyndham Orlando Resort, International Drive – Orlando, Florida.
Terms and conditions apply. Exclusions and blackout dates may apply and vary by individual hotel. This is not valid for group bookings.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
How I flew for free: Round trip NYC to India using Chase Ultimate Rewards
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards