» This offer has expired
The offer described in this article has expired. See our full review of the Wyndham Rewards program for current information.
Enjoy 20% off stays at select Wyndham Hotels & Resorts across the country. Availability is limited: Book between Oct. 20 and Nov. 30, 2018, to get this deal, and stay before March 31, 2019.
Most participating hotels require a two-night stay to be eligible for the deal, but a handful allow a one-night stay.
The participating hotels that require a two-night stay for 20% off your stay include:
- Wyndham Santa Monica at The Pier – Santa Monica, California.
- Wyndham Dallas Suites Park Central – Dallas.
- Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter – New Orleans.
- The Antlers, A Wyndham, Hotel – Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Wyndham Virginia Beach, Oceanfront – Virginia Beach, Virginia.
The participating hotels that require only a one-night stay for 20% off your stay include:
- Dolce Silverado Resort and Spa – Napa, California.
- Dolce Cheyenne Mountain Resort – Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor – Houston.
- Wyndham Orlando Resort, International Drive – Orlando, Florida.
Terms and conditions apply. Exclusions and blackout dates may apply and vary by individual hotel. This is not valid for group bookings.
» Learn more: Find the best hotel credit card for you
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
How I flew for free: Round trip NYC to India using Chase Ultimate Rewards
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards