Enjoy 20% off stays at select Wyndham Hotels & Resorts across the country. Availability is limited: Book between Oct. 20 and Nov. 30, 2018, to get this deal, and stay before March 31, 2019.
Most participating hotels require a two-night stay to be eligible for the deal, but a handful allow a one-night stay.
The participating hotels that require a two-night stay for 20% off your stay include:
- Wyndham Santa Monica at The Pier – Santa Monica, California.
- Wyndham Dallas Suites Park Central – Dallas.
- Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter – New Orleans.
- The Antlers, A Wyndham, Hotel – Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Wyndham Virginia Beach, Oceanfront – Virginia Beach, Virginia.
The participating hotels that require only a one-night stay for 20% off your stay include:
- Dolce Silverado Resort and Spa – Napa, California.
- Dolce Cheyenne Mountain Resort – Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor – Houston.
- Wyndham Orlando Resort, International Drive – Orlando, Florida.
Terms and conditions apply. Exclusions and blackout dates may apply and vary by individual hotel. This is not valid for group bookings.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
How I flew for free: Round trip NYC to India using Chase Ultimate Rewards
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards