Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, a brand of InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), is holding its annual sale: Get 30% off its best flexible rate and 2X elite qualifying IHG® Rewards Club points all across Kimpton properties.
This deal breaks down to mean that 20 points per every $1 spent will count toward your member status. Elite tiers will earn their elite tier bonus in addition to this.
How to get the deal
- Book by Oct. 22, 2018
- Stay from Oct. 18, 2018 – Feb. 28, 2019
- Enter Your IHG Rewards number upon booking
There is a seven-day cancellation policy. Some Kimpton hotels only offer this deal midweek, but most allow the discount seven days a week. Availability is limited; there are blackout dates.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
How I flew for free: Round trip NYC to India using Chase Ultimate Rewards
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards