Hotwire is celebrating its 18th birthday and wants to share the love with travelers.
Get $18 off Hot Rate Hotels if you book by Oct. 19, 2018. The deal is good for Hot Rate hotel stays only (no rental cars or airfare included). Only U.S. customers are eligible.
To get the deal
- Book at Hotwire.com by 11:59 p.m. Pacific on Oct. 19, 2018.
- Book a Hot Rate hotel on a reservation of $180 or more.
- Use Code HBD18 at checkout.
The good news for travelers is that there are no blackout dates on this offer. So if you need to book for a holiday weekend, this might be the perfect time.
The fine print
- The qualifying reservation must be at least $180 before the discount. That means a maximum discount of 10%.
- Hot Rate hotels are a wildcard. You don’t know what hotel you’ve reserved until after booking.
- This deal is applicable to Hot Rate hotels only.
- If you change your reservation, you will lose this discount.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
How I flew for free: Round trip NYC to India using Chase Ultimate Rewards
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards