Save up to 35% off hotel rates for stays between Dec. 10, 2018, and Feb. 25, 2019, with Radisson Hotel Group’s current promotion.
How to get the deal
- Book by Oct. 21.
- Travel between Dec. 10, 2018, and Feb. 25, 2019.
- Book at a participating hotel.
- Book as a Radisson Rewards member.
Note that Radisson Rewards members get up to 35% off, while nonmembers are eligible to receive up to 25% off. Make sure to join the free rewards program for that extra 10% discount, and you can earn at least 20 points per dollar on eligible stays and hotel food and drink purchases.
The fine print
- You have to pay in full at time of purchase.
- Booking is nonrefundable.
- This cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Valid only at participating hotels.
There is a lot of fine print on the deal, but it’s certainly worth looking at reservation dates to get a discount that deep. Note that if you have a pre-existing reservation, it is not eligible for this deal.
» Learn more: Find the best hotel credit card for you
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel loyalty program reviews
Here’s how much your points and miles are worth
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season