Thinking about changing your wireless carrier?
That’s enough for a MileSAAver round-trip domestic, main cabin class ticket (plus fees).
Get the deal
- Activate a new sprint account
- Provide your AAdvantage number upon sign-up
- Maintain one phone line in good standing
The fine print
- Sprint account must be active 30 days to receive bonus
- Miles are earned per account, not per person (i.e., a family plan would earn the same as a one-phone plan)
- This offer is not combinable with the Sprint Works program or business accounts
- Already a Sprint member? Existing users can earn 5,000 AAdvantage points per year by maintaining one active phone line in good standing. Each month you receive 417 points. To enroll in this, add your AAdvantage number to your account. It’s an easy way to earn more miles with American Airlines.NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, flights, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards Visa® credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Priceline’s top 15 millennial travel destinations
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season