Thinking about changing your wireless carrier?
That’s enough for a MileSAAver round-trip domestic, main cabin class ticket (plus fees).
Get the deal
- Activate a new sprint account
- Provide your AAdvantage number upon sign-up
- Maintain one phone line in good standing
The fine print
- Sprint account must be active 30 days to receive bonus
- Miles are earned per account, not per person (i.e., a family plan would earn the same as a one-phone plan)
- This offer is not combinable with the Sprint Works program or business accounts
- Already a Sprint member? Existing users can earn 5,000 AAdvantage points per year by maintaining one active phone line in good standing. Each month you receive 417 points. To enroll in this, add your AAdvantage number to your account. It’s an easy way to earn more miles with American Airlines.NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, flights, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Priceline’s top 15 millennial travel destinations
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season