Vacation Rentals by Choice Hotels has a big promotion to finish out 2018. Travelers can earn 10,000 Choice Privileges Points when booking a stay of at least three nights before Dec. 31, 2018.
This stay must be completed by the end of February 2019 to earn the bonus. The good news is that there are Vacation Rentals located in all sorts of warm getaways, from Maui to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. But if skiing is your thing, there are also vacation rentals throughout the Rocky Mountains.
You must be a member of the Choice Privileges Rewards program to be eligible for this bonus. It’s free to join.
To get the 10,000 bonus points
- Book a qualifying stay of three+ nights with Choice Vacation Rentals by Dec. 31, 2018
- Use the code EARN10K when booking
- Complete the stay by Feb. 28, 2019
Choice Vacation Rentals is the Choice Hotels portfolio’s answer to vacation rental sites like Airbnb. Learn more about how consumers can benefit from this competition.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions or prices. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Priceline’s top 15 millennial travel destinations
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season