Compare CardOneMoney Business Bank Accounts
- No credit checks to open an account
- Pay in cash and cheques
- IBAN and SWIFT codes for international payments
- Limited companies
- Sole traders
Compare products from other providers
- Instant Account Number and Sort Code
- No credit checks to open an account
- Business cash advance facility available to eligible customers
- UK Businesses
- Application to be made by UK Director over age of 18
- Overdraft available subject to eligibility
- Contactless MasterCard - with unlimited free purchases in any currency, plus add up to 35 team cards for free
- Instant invoicing directly from your Tide app
- FSCS protected
- For registered business account: you must be registered with UK Companies House as a director of that company or partnership
- For sole trader account: you must be a UK based sole trader/freelancer
- For all accounts: you must be aged 18+, have a valid UK phone number and address, and hold compatible device registered to a UK App or Google Play store
- Same-day overdraft on application - Representative EAR of 10.47% (variable)
- Savings account with instant access - 0.01% AER, subject to eligibility and application
- Manage your cashflow with an HSBC Credit Card - apply in the App and receive a decision in minutes. Representative 15.9% APR (variable).
- Available to Limited Companies and Sole traders. Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Identity and credit checks apply
Award-winning comparisons you can trust
It's always nice to know you're on the right track. Over the years, as we have striven to improve the services we provide to our clients and users, we have been pleased to receive recognition for our efforts from both industry and consumer bodies.
CardOneMoney Business Accounts FAQ
Who is CardOneMoney?
CardOneMoney is an independent, FCA authorised company registered in the UK and Wales. Established in 2007, it offers a range of products for both individuals and businesses.
What services and products does CardOneMoney offer?
CardOneMoney offers a range of services in addition to its business and personal loans and accounts. It also offers invoice discounting services, bookkeeping, accountancy and can assist with legal, insurance and pension enquiries.
Where can I get CardOneMoney business banking reviews?
You can find reviews for CardOneMoney business accounts on independent review sites like Trustpilot reviews.
What are Small Business Accounts from CardOneMoney?
A Small Business Account from CardOneMoney is a business current account designed for small businesses. It offers multiple cards to businesses as well as access to funds via an online portal.
Who can apply for Small Business Accounts from CardOneMoney?
Sole traders, partnerships and limited companies registered in the UK can apply for a Small Business Accounts from CardOneMoney.
What can I use a CardOneMoney Small Business Account for?
A Small Business Account from CardOneMoney can be used for a range of business related purposes such as cash flow financing and purchasing of stock, materials and equipment.
How do I apply for a CardOneMoney Small Business Account?
To apply for a CardOneMoney Small Business Account, use the comparison bars above to navigate to the company’s website. You can then click on the button that best describes your application type before being prompted to fill in an information request sheet. This will include a range of information related to you and your businesses such as relevant company information and personal contact details. You will then be able to pay the application fee and submit your application for processing. A member of CardOneMoney will then be in touch.
How does CardOneMoney vet its borrowers?
When considering your application, CardOneMoney will consider various factors relating to your business. This may include eligibility criteria such as your company details as well as any documents submitted, but it will not process any credit checks. It will need to ascertain whether your business is solvent or not.
How can borrowers access funds from CardOneMoney Small Business Accounts?
Funds from the CardOneMoney small business account can be accessed through an online account where borrowers can check their balance, pay bills and view statements. You can also manage direct debits and standing orders as well as download a mobile app to handle aspects of your account via your smartphone, such as fast balances, and you can also receive notifications.
How can borrowers view and manage statements with CardOneMoney Small Business Accounts?
You can check the balance of your CardOneMoney small business account 24/7 by using the online banking facility, where you can log in using your access details. From here you can view your statement or print off a version for your records. You can also check your balance by telephoning the personal account manager assigned to your account.
How does a CardOneMoney Small Business Account work?
CardOneMoney holds its clients’ money with Barclays Bank, but it is not used for any other purpose such as investments or funding other customers.
Does CardOneMoney charge fees?
There is a charging structure in place for various account activity, so be sure to familiarise yourself with this before you sign up.
Services offered by this provider may change over time. Always check Ts&Cs.