GeoVera is the second-largest provider of earthquake insurance in California, a state that experiences many quakes and tremors. It also offers windstorm-hurricane coverage in Hawaii.
GeoVera offers low deductibles. The company has been accused in the past of sharply raising customer premiums with no reason given. Your best is to choose a different company for your earthquake insurance in order to get better coverage from a more customer-oriented company.
- The market leader in providing innovative stand-alone residential earthquake policies in California, Oregon and Washington.
- Comprehensive and standard policies vary their deductible amount to fit your needs.
- 10% to 25% deductible options based on location.
- Provides coverage for dwelling, other structures, contents and additional living expenses.
- 24/7 customer service and online quotes.
- Available in Hawaii.
- Coverage available for home, personal property other structures and loss of use.
- Dwelling coverage up to $1 million.
- 2% to 5% deductible.
- Credits available for wind-resisting devices.
Image via iStock.