GeoVera is the second-largest provider of earthquake insurance in California, a state that experiences many quakes and tremors. It also offers windstorm-hurricane coverage in Hawaii.
GeoVera offers low deductibles and has been given an A.M. Best financial strength rating of A. The company has been accused in the past of sharply raising customer premiums with no reason given. Your best is to choose a different company for your earthquake insurance in order to get better coverage from a more customer-oriented company.
- The market leader in providing innovative stand-alone residential earthquake policies in California, Oregon and Washington.
- Comprehensive and standard policies vary their deductible amount to fit your needs.
- 10% to 25% deductible options based on location.
- Provides coverage for dwelling, other structures, contents and additional living expenses.
- 24/7 customer service and online quotes.
- Available in Hawaii.
- Coverage available for home, personal property other structures and loss of use.
- Dwelling coverage up to $1 million.
- 2% to 5% deductible.
- Credits available for wind-resisting devices.
Image via iStock.