NerdWallet is here to help you win Black Friday, while leaving your budget intact. We spend the time, you save the money. Visit regularly for tips and announcements about the best holiday deals from your favorite retailers. Black Friday is Nov. 24.
Best Buy 2017 Black Friday deals
The 2017 Best Buy Black Friday ad is here! Doors open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Friday doorbusters begin at 8 a.m. on Black Friday. We combed through the 50-page ad and pulled out a few of the best offers.
The full ad is below, but here’s a quick look at some of the standout deals:
- Sharp 50-inch LED smart 4K Ultra HDTV for $179.99 (save $320, in-store only)
- Sony 60-inch LED smart 4K Ultra HDTV for $599.99 (save $400)
- Select movie titles for $7.99 each
- Apple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi for $274.99 (save $125)
- Google Home Mini for $29.99, plus a free $10 Best Buy gift card with purchase (save $19.01)
- Microsoft Xbox One S 500GB Console for $189.99
- Amazon Echo 2nd generation for $79.99 (save $20)
Images from BlackFriday.com.
Keep checking Best Buy’s website before Black Friday because the retailer is rolling out some of its blockbuster deals early.
Savvy shopping shouldn’t stop after Black Friday. Keep your spending on track all year long with NerdWallet. Sign up for free to see a single view of your finances.
Best Buy 2016 Black Friday deals
Best Buy’s doors opened at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving in 2016, but shoppers could also find most deals online the entire day. The store followed up with a Friday doorbuster event that launched at 8 a.m. in stores.
The pages of the 2016 Best Buy Black Friday ad were stuffed with savings on all things electronic, plus other gifts like toys and accessories. We spotted notable discounts on Apple products, like the 9.7-inch iPad Pro for $125 off, select MacBooks for $200 off, the Apple Watch Series 1 for $50 off and buy one, get one 30% off iTunes gift cards. Other products came with gift cards or bonus gifts.
Our team looked through the whole ad and highlighted some of the best. Read on to see the picks.
These were some of the best 2016 offers:
- $29.99 for select top video game titles.
- $299 for the Xbox One S 1TB “Battlefield” bundle ($50 savings).
- $249.99 for the PlayStation 4 “Uncharted” 4 bundle ($50 savings).
- Up to $500 off 2-in-1 laptops.
- $35 Best Buy gift card and 64GB memory card with GoPro Hero5 Black purchase.
- Up to $50 off Samsung Gear S2 smartwatches.
- Free Keurig K525 coffee brewer with purchase of two or more major appliances totaling $2,000 and up.
Want to save money on a TV? Keep checking back for Best Buy’s 2017 Black Friday deals. Want to save money on everything else? NerdWallet has you covered.