- No annual fee
- $100 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas up to the first $1,500 in combined grocery/gas purchases each quarter
- No changing categories and no expiration on rewards
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases AND for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 13.24% - 23.24% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers.
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you're a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25%-75%. Click "Apply Now" to learn more about Preferred Rewards.
APR: 13.24% - 23.24% Variable APR
Penalty APR: up to 29.99% APR
Cash Advance APR: See Terms
- No annual fee
- Cash sign-up bonus
- Cash rewards
- Rewards accelerator if you bank with Bank of America or Merrill Lynch
- If you're a big spender with excellent credit and willing to pay an annual fee, there are cards with higher rewards
$100 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
0% Introductory APR on purchases for 12 billing cycles and 0% Intro APR for 12 billing cycles for balance transfers made in the first 60 days
If you spend a lot on gas, the BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ credit card is one of the better general-purpose cards available, since you get 3% back on gas station purchases. And it's an even better deal if you have a Bank of America® account: You'll get an additional 10% bonus on your cash back whenever you redeem your rewards as a Bank of America® deposit. That means you could potentially earn up to 3.3% on gas purchases, all for an annual fee of $0.00. You’ll also get a decent sign-up bonus: $100 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
If you’re looking for big rewards at the grocery store, the BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ credit card isn’t your best bet. But if you want to earn more at the pump, and you have a Bank of America® account, this card is a great deal.
Read our full review here.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.