- $100 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas for the first $1,500 in combined grocery/gas purchases each quarter
- No annual fee
- No changing categories and no expiration on rewards
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then, 12.99% - 22.99% Variable APR. 3% fee (min $10) applies to balance transfers.
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you're a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25%-75%. Click "Apply Now" to learn more about Preferred Rewards.
- Now with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
- No annual fee
- Cash sign-up bonus
- Cash rewards
- Rewards accelerator if you bank with Bank of America or Merrill Lynch
- If you're a big spender with excellent credit and willing to pay an annual fee, there are cards with higher rewards
$100 online cash rewards bonus after you spend at least $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
0% Introductory APR on purchases for 12 billing cycles and 0% Intro for 12 billing cycles for balance transfers made in the first 60 days
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.