- Enjoy 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit toward an eligible travel purchase
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- Miles don't expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases made while traveling abroad
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 17.24%, 21.24%% or 24.24%, based on your creditworthiness. There is a fee for balance transfers.
APR: 17.24%, 21.24% or 24.24% Variable APR
Cash Advance APR: 26.49%, Variable
- High rewards rate on all purchases, not just bonus categories
- Sign-up bonus
- No foreign transaction fee
- Annual fee waived in first year
- Has annual fee
- Requires excellent credit
- No luxury perks
Enjoy 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit toward an eligible travel purchase
2 miles per dollar
$0 for the first year, then $89
0% on Balance Transfers for 12 months (on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening)
Not sure which card is best for you?
Whether your travel plans include a flight, a hotel stay, a cruise or even camping, the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® offers the flexibility you need to pull off your trip for less — or, better yet, for free. Redeeming Arrival Miles is easy: Use your Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to pay for your travel and redeem your miles for a partial or full statement credit. You'll also get 5% of those miles back every time you redeem, a perk you won't find anywhere else.
Another way the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® stands out is its rewards rate. You'll earn 2X miles on all purchases, regardless of the category. Plus, the card comes with a great sign-up bonus: Enjoy 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit toward an eligible travel purchase.
The Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® charges no foreign transaction fees and is chip-and-PIN enabled, giving you more security than the new standard chip-and-signature credit cards. It does, however, come with an annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $89. For more information, check out our full review.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.