- Earn 40,000 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases with the Hyatt Credit Card in the first 3 months after account opening.
- Get 5,000 Bonus Points after you add an authorized user to your account and make a purchase with your card during the first 3 months as a cardmember.
- Plus, receive 1 free night every year after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort.
- Get Bonus Points on every purchase. Free nights start at just 5,000 points.
- 3 Bonus Points for every $1 spent at Hyatt hotels and resorts.
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines and at car rental agencies, Plus 1 Bonus Point per $1 spent on purchases elsewhere.
- Keep all the points you earn your points do not expire as long as your Hyatt Credit Card account is open.
- As a Hyatt Cardmember, you ll enjoy Discoverist status in World of Hyatt for as long as your Hyatt Credit Card account is open.
APR: 17.49% - 24.49% Variable APR
Cash Advance APR: 26.49%, Variable
Not sure which card is best for you?
Disclaimer: Any editorial content is not provided or commissioned by Chase Bank USA, N.A. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of Chase Bank USA, N.A, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase Bank USA, N.A. "Sponsored" above means this site may be compensated through the Chase Bank USA, N.A Affiliate Program.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.