- Begin with 2 Free Nights at Hyatt properties worldwide, after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months from account opening with the Hyatt Credit Card
- Receive 1 Free Night each year on your anniversary in any Category 1-4 property
- No foreign transaction fees and Smart Chip protection on international purchases
- 3 Hyatt Gold Passport points for every $1 spent with your Hyatt Card at all Hyatt properties
- New: Now more points in more places, 2 Hyatt Gold Passport points for every $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline and at car rental agencies
- 1 Hyatt Gold Passport point for every $1 spent on purchases elsewhere
- There are no limits to the points you can earn
Purchase: 15.24%, Variable
Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 19.24%, Variable
- High rewards rate
- No foreign transaction fee
- Has annual fee
Sign up bonus
None - 2 free nights at any Hyatt, worldwide, after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months.
For those who love staying at Hyatt hotels, the Hyatt Credit Card offers considerable earning power. You can earn 3 points for every dollar spent at Hyatt properties, 2 points for every dollar spent at restaurants, tickets purchased directly through airlines and car rentals and car rental agencies and 1 point per dollar spent elsewhere. On top of that, you'll also get automatic Gold Passport Platinum Membership, making it easier to earn free stays even faster.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.