- Get 10,000 bonus reward points after you spend $1,000 in your first 90 days as a cardholder; that's up to $200 toward no-blackout reward flights on Virgin America.
- Earn 3 bonus reward points per $1 spent with Virgin America.
- Earn 1 bonus reward point for every $1 spent on all other card purchases.
- Check one free bag each for you and your plus-one on Virgin America flights.
- Bring a friend along for the ride with $150 off a companion ticket every year.
- Save 20% on all of your RED™ in-flight purchases, including meals, snacks, cocktails, and on-demand entertainment.
- Book reward flights for as few as 2,500 points, and travel whenever you want with no blackout dates on Virgin America.
APR: 16.23% - 25.24% (Variable)
Penalty APR: Up to 30.74%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 27.74%, Variable
- High rewards rate
- Has annual fee
- Needs excellent credit
- Points only valuable if you fly Virgin frequently
Get 10,000 bonus reward points after you spend $1,000 in your first 90 days as a cardholder; that's up to $200 toward no-blackout reward flights on Virgin America.
2.00% if you spend less than /yr
Not sure which card is best for you?
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.