- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.49% to 25.49%.
- $0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
- 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
- Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
- Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
- No annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- View Rates and Fees
APR: 14.49% - 25.49% Variable APR
Penalty APR: 29.99%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 26.74%, Variable
- High rewards rate
- No annual fee
Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months. Terms Apply
0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 15 months
Not sure which card is best for you?
Disclaimer: Any editorial content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through the American Express Affiliate Program.
With a solid rewards rate and a bonus for using the card frequently, the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express has a lot to offer the everyday spender. Plus, the annual fee is $0.
Whether you should consider The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express really boils down to how much value you feel you’ll get out of the Membership Rewards program. If you like to have a lot of rewards redemption options, as opposed to being pigeonholed into just one program, this card is a good choice. If you’re interested only in a very specific type of credit card reward, you should be sure to investigate all your options before committing to The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express.
For more information, check out our full review of this card.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.