- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 21 months from date of first transfer. All transfers must be completed in first 4 months. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness*
- 0% Intro APR on purchases for 12 months from date of account opening. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness*
- If you transfer a balance with this offer, after your 0% Intro purchase APR expires, both new purchases and unpaid purchase balances will automatically accrue interest until all balances, including your transferred balance, are paid in full
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions
- No annual fee*
- Free access to FICO® Scores*
APR: 14.74% - 24.74% Variable APR
Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 26.99%, Variable
Not sure which card is best for you?
If you're looking for the longest introductory 0% APR deal for balance transfers, you've found it in the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card – 21 Month Balance Transfer Offer. The card offers 0% on Purchases for 12 months and 0% on Balance Transfers for 21 months, and then the ongoing APR of 14.74% - 24.74% Variable APR.
You'll also get extra perks. You'll get 24/7 concierge service to help you book travel plans, special access to presale tickets and preferred seating to entertainment events through Citi® Private Pass®, and great online savings through Citi Easy Deals. The annual fee is $0.
Check out our full review for more on the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card – 21 Month Balance Transfer Offer.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.