- Earn 10,000 bonus FlexPoints after you spend $1,000 in Net Purchases within the first four months of account opening.
- Earn One FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your Card.
- Earn Triple FlexPoints for your charitable donations. Choose from a wide range of eligible local, national and international charities.
- Use your Card for everyday purchases like gas and groceries.
- No cap on the number of FlexPoints you can earn.
- View Rates and Fees
Min APR: 14.74%, Variable
Max APR: 24.74%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 24.74%, Variable
- No annual fee
- Sign-up bonus
- 0% APR period on balance transfers
- No blackout dates
- Points expire
- Requires good/excellent credit
- American Express isn’t accepted at as many merchants as Visa or Mastercard
- High ongoing APR
Earn 10,000 bonus FlexPoints after you spend $1,000 in Net Purchases within the first four months of account opening.
Transfer: 0% for 9 mos
Not sure which card is best for you?
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.