- No foreign currency conversion fees
- Up to $100 per year in reimbursements toward incidental airline charges
- Complimentary room upgrades and more from the Luxury Hotel Program
- 3X points on Airlines, 2X points on Hotels, 1X point on all other net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits)
- $0 Introductory Annual Fee for the first year, $175 for each year after that.
Min APR: 14.99%, Variable
Max APR: 22.99%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 24.99%, Variable
- 0% for 12 mos on transfers
- No foreign transaction fee
- Has annual fee
- Needs excellent credit
40,000 points when you spend $3,000 in net purchases in the first 3 months
$0 the first year, then $175
Purchase: 0% for 12 mos
Transfer: 0% for 12 mos
Not sure which card is best for you?
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.