- Earn 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don't expire
- Earn and share points together with Family Pooling
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food on JetBlue-operated flights
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip technology & $0 Fraud Liability protection
APR: 12.99%, 20.99% or 25.99% Variable APR
Cash Advance APR: 26.24%, Variable
- High rewards rate in certain categories
- 0% APR period on balance transfers
- No annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- Discounts on select in-flight purchases
- Low rewards rate on most spending
- No travel credits
- No redemption bonus (unlike other JetBlue cards)
- No anniversary bonus (unlike other JetBlue cards)
(This offer is no longer valid on our site) Earn 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
1 point per dollar
0% on Balance Transfers for 12 billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to account within 45 days of account opening
Not sure which card is best for you?
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.