The Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card is a no-hassle option ideal for minimalists or those who want easy-to-manage rewards.
Here are the benefits of the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card.
1. 1.5% back on everything
Wherever you use the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card, you’ll earn a solid industry-standard rate of 1.5% cash back on all purchases. The rewards can add up quickly if you use the card for most purchases, and you can redeem them at any amount. Rewards redeem for cash back, statement credit or gift cards, and they don’t expire as long as your account is open and active.
The Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card has solid welcome offers that could help offset the cost of your purchases.
2. A sign-up bonus for new cardholders
You don’t have to be a big spender to meet the requirements for a generous sign-up bonus: One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening. You can plan your application around months with added expenses to meet that goal.
3. A lengthy 0% introductory APR
You’ll get an intro 0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 15 months, and then the ongoing APR of 15.74% - 25.74% Variable APR. That’s a lengthy amount of time to finance your purchases and save on interest charges.
4. No foreign transaction fees
Many cash-back credit cards charge a fee for purchases made outside of the U.S. — typically 1% to 3% per transaction. The Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card doesn’t charge this fee, so you can save money on these potentially costly transactions when you’re traveling abroad.
5. International merchant acceptance
As part of the Visa network, the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card is widely accepted by merchants abroad.
Protections: Shopping and travel benefits
The Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card offers different side benefits depending on whether you’re approved for the Visa Signature or Visa Platinum version of the card. (Capital One will make this determination when you apply.)
Here are some benefits that both versions provide:
Visa Signature and Visa Platinum benefits
6. Extended warranty protection
This benefit adds up to one year to manufacturers’ warranties of three years or less when you’ve used the card to purchase qualifying items. Terms apply. Learn more about extended warranty protections.
7. Travel accident insurance
You and eligible family members are insured up to a certain amount against qualifying accidents that may happen while entering, exiting or traveling in a licensed common carrier as long as you charge your entire travel fare to the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card. Coverage may also extend to qualifying transportation to and from the airport, depending on whether you charged the fare to your card prior to departing. Terms apply and will differ for the Visa Platinum and Visa Signature card versions.
8. Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
Get covered in case of car damage or theft when you use your card to pay for an auto rental and decline the car rental agency’s insurance coverage. The coverage is secondary to your own insurance policy, meaning you’ll have to go through them first if the rental car is damaged or stolen. Without your own insurance policy, this benefit reimburses the amount covered for theft and damages, in addition to other qualifying charges that the auto rental company may impose when the car is out of commission. Terms apply. Learn more about credit card rental car coverage.
9. Travel and emergency assistance services
If you experience an emergency abroad, this benefit can help you find medical, legal and travel services by connecting you with local emergency and assistance resources at your destination. The benefit extends to you, a spouse and children that are dependents under 22 years of age. Terms apply.
• Benefits of the Alaska Airlines credit card
• Benefits of the American Express Gold Card
• Benefits of the American Express Platinum Card
• Benefits of the Bank of America Travel Rewards card
• Benefits of the Capital One Savor cards
• Benefits of the Capital One Venture card
• Benefits of the Capital One Quicksilver card
• Benefits of the Capital One Platinum card
• Benefits of the Chase Freedom and Freedom Unlimited cards
• Benefits of the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
• Benefits of the Chase Sapphire Reserve card
• Benefits of the Citi Costco credit card
• Benefits of Citi Double Cash Card
• Benefits of Delta Air Lines credit cards
• Benefits of the Discover it Cash Back and Balance Transfer cards
• Benefits of Marriott Bonvoy credit cards
• Benefits of Southwest Airlines credit cards
• Benefits of United Airlines credit cards