This offer has expired
Do you like free hotel nights? The IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card just increased its sign-up bonus to 100,000 points, giving you a shot at as many as 11 free nights at an IHG property.
The details from IHG and the card issuer, Chase: Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening. This offer will expire on Oct. 4, 2018. Previously, the card offered an 80,000-point bonus with a $2,000 spending requirement.
Here’s a sampling of what you could do with 100,000 IHG Rewards points:
- Spend New Year’s Eve watching the ball drop with a stay in a Superior King room at the InterContinental New York Times Square.
- Relax with a glass of wine after two days of sightseeing in Paris over Presidents Day weekend with two nights in a standard room at the Crowne Plaza Paris–Republique.
- Take in the sights on a two-night trip to San Diego Zoo’s Halloween Boo at the Zoo plus catch a dolphin show at Sea World while bunking in a room with two queen beds at the Holiday Inn Express San Diego–Sea World Area.
- Beat the summer heat with a seven-night stay in the mountains at Holiday Inn: Colorado Springs Airport in mid-June.
- Thrill-seek on a white water rapids excursion and miles of bike trails in Leigh Gorge State Park with an 11 night stay at the Candlewood Suites Hazelton in Eastern Pennsylvania in early September.
Want to stretch that sign-up bonus even further? Every quarter, IHG Rewards members can also book select rooms at deeply discounted PointBreaks prices, starting as low as 5,000 points.
What you should know about the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
The IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card has an annual fee of $89. NerdWallet values IHG points at an average of 0.7 cents each, so the value of the sign-up bonus far exceeds the cost of owning the card.
The IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card earns 10 points per dollar spent at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. You also get:
- A free night’s stay, good on any IHG property stay up to a value of 40,000 points, every year on your card anniversary.
- A free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of four or more nights.
- Reimbursement of up to $100 every five years for the application fee for Global Entry or TSA Precheck.
- Automatic Platinum Elite Member status in the IHG Rewards program, which grants you perks like exclusive rates and point bonuses, complimentary room upgrades, extended checkout times and free Internet access.