» These offers have expired
Limited-time offers for these sign-up bonuses are no longer available. See our details pages for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card and the IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card for some current offers on Marriott and IHG cards.
The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card and IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card, both issued by Chase, are offering lucrative limited-time sign-up bonuses that will put more free hotel stays within reach.
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card offer
Beginning Feb. 28, 2019, new Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card customers will receive a Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
This offer will end on May 16, 2019.
Previously, the sign-up bonus was 75,000 points after spending $3,000 in the same time frame. The value of your points varies depending on the category of hotel you choose to redeem them for, and redemption starts at 7,500 points per night at a Category 1 hotel. The annual fee remains $95.
With the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card, you’ll earn:
- 6 points per $1 spent at participating Marriott Bonvoy brands.
- 2 points per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
- Automatic Silver Elite status and an accelerated path to Gold status.
IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card offer
Also for a limited time, from Feb. 28 to May 1, 2019, the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card will give you the potential to earn a total of 120,000 points: Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening plus an additional 40,000 bonus points after spending a total of $5,000 on purchases within 6 months of account opening.
The card’s previous sign-up bonus did not offer the second tier of 40,000 possible points. This offer is good through May 1, 2019.
Point values vary based on what you choose to redeem them for, but you can redeem for a free night in an IHG hotel starting at 10,000 points. There’s no change to the $89 annual fee.
As an IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card cardmember, you’ll earn:
- 25 total points per $1 spent at an IHG hotel (including both points earned from the card and from the hotel stay itself).
- 2 points per $1 spent at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants.
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- A free night at an eligible IHG hotel with each account anniversary.
- A credit toward Global Entry or TSA Precheck application every four years.