The Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express comes with a lot of extras, but one unsung perk is the complimentary domestic companion ticket upon each anniversary.
Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Expressholders receive a domestic first class, Delta Comfort+ or main cabin companion certificate upon card renewal. Like all travel credit cards, this one comes with perks that have several restrictions, but the Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express could be worth it for you.
- The flights must take place within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Companion certificates cannot be combined with web fares, sale fares, eCoupons or other discounts.
- Both the primary ticket and companion ticket must be purchased with the Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express.
- Make sure your companion traveler is also a Delta SkyMiles member: Only SkyMiles member companions are eligible for Medallion Member complimentary upgrades.
- If the primary ticket or companion ticket is canceled, both will be canceled and the companion ticket will not be reissued.
» Learn More: Find the best airline credit card for you
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards Visa® credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
How I flew for free: Round trip NYC to India using Chase Ultimate Rewards
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards
All information about the Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express has been collected independently by NerdWallet. The Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express is no longer available through NerdWallet.