The Delta Reserve Credit Card comes with a lot of extras, but one unsung perk is the complimentary domestic companion ticket upon each anniversary.
Delta Reserve Credit Cardholders receive a domestic first class, Delta Comfort+ or main cabin companion certificate upon card renewal. Like all travel credit cards, this one comes with perks that have several restrictions, but the Delta Reserve Credit Card could be worth it for you.
- The flights must take place within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Companion certificates cannot be combined with web fares, sale fares, eCoupons or other discounts.
- Both the primary ticket and companion ticket must be purchased with the Delta Reserve Credit Card.
- Make sure your companion traveler is also a Delta SkyMiles member: Only SkyMiles member companions are eligible for Medallion Member complimentary upgrades.
- If the primary ticket or companion ticket is canceled, both will be canceled and the companion ticket will not be reissued,
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
All information about Delta Reserve Credit Card has been collected independently by NerdWallet. The Delta Reserve Credit Card is no longer available through NerdWallet.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
How I flew for free: Round trip NYC to India using Chase Ultimate Rewards
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards