The Delta Reserve® Credit Card comes with a lot of extras, but one unsung perk is the complimentary domestic companion ticket upon each anniversary.
Delta Reserve® Credit Cardholders receive a domestic first class, Delta Comfort+ or main cabin companion certificate upon card renewal. Like all travel credit cards, this one comes with perks that have several restrictions, but the Delta Reserve® Credit Card could be worth it for you.
- The flights must take place within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Companion certificates cannot be combined with web fares, sale fares, eCoupons or other discounts.
- Both the primary ticket and companion ticket must be purchased with the Delta Reserve® Credit Card.
- Make sure your companion traveler is also a Delta SkyMiles member: Only SkyMiles member companions are eligible for Medallion Member complimentary upgrades.
- If the primary ticket or companion ticket is canceled, both will be canceled and the companion ticket will not be reissued,
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, prices or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
All information about Delta Reserve® Credit Card has been collected independently by NerdWallet. The Delta Reserve® Credit Card is no longer available through NerdWallet.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
How I flew for free: Round trip NYC to India using Chase Ultimate Rewards
This strategy is how I started earning major travel rewards