If you’ve ever wanted to fly in a semiprivate airline, now is a great time to cross something off your bucket list: JetSuiteX has a fare deal running through Nov. 14, 2018, with seats starting at $50 one way.
JetSuiteX offers daily flights throughout California and to Las Vegas. These flights leave from a private terminal where travelers are required to arrive only 30 minutes before departure.
To get this deal, book before Nov. 14 on the JetSuiteX website. Travel dates are until Jan 31, 2019.
Travelers can earn JetBlue TrueBlue points on JetSuiteX flights, so make sure to enter in your TrueBlue account number upon booking.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
5 tips to find a cheap flight
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
Orbitz gets more rewarding for Platinum members