If you’ve ever wanted to fly in a semiprivate airline, now is a great time to cross something off your bucket list: JetSuiteX has a fare deal running through Nov. 14, 2018, with seats starting at $50 one way.
JetSuiteX offers daily flights throughout California and to Las Vegas. These flights leave from a private terminal where travelers are required to arrive only 30 minutes before departure.
To get this deal, book before Nov. 14 on the JetSuiteX website. Travel dates are until Jan 31, 2019.
Travelers can earn JetBlue TrueBlue points on JetSuiteX flights, so make sure to enter in your TrueBlue account number upon booking.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
5 tips to find a cheap flight
Travel rewards bucket list: Showering on a plane
Orbitz gets more rewarding for Platinum members