So, NerdWallet values Wyndham points at 0.9 cents each.
But … how much are 30,000 Wyndham points worth? Or 53,550?
Use the calculator below to figure out how much your stash of Wyndham points is worth based on our valuation.
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2020, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Find the best hotel credit card for you
Wyndham Rewards program: The complete guide
Snag these hotel perks, even if you’re disloyal