- 2X points on gas, utility and grocery store (excluding Target® and Walmart®) purchases and 1X points on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- Points don't expire as long as account is open, active and in good standing
- Redeem points for deposits to a U.S. checking or savings account, statement credits or gift cards, starting at 1,000 points for $10
- No limit on the number of points you can earn or redeem
- Free online access to FICO® Credit Score lets you keep an eye on your credit and get alerts when we learn that your score has changed
- Use your card with confidence, $0 Fraud Liability protection means you're not responsible for unauthorized charges you report to us
- Chip technology, so paying for your purchases is more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad
APR: 25.24%* Variable APR
Cash Advance APR: 25.49%, Variable
Not sure which card is best for you?
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.