The credit card offers you see on NerdWallet are the same as those you’ll find on the card issuers’ websites.
We appreciate it when you click through from NerdWallet. Usually, when someone applies or gets approved for a financial product on our site, we get paid. That’s why all our financial tools and advice are free.
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $400 in travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
- Travel when you want with no blackout dates
- Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $59 after that
- Get a metal Venture Card when you apply today
APR: 13.99% - 23.99% Variable APR
Cash Advance APR: 23.99%, Variable
- High rewards rate
- Flexible rewards redemption
- No foreign transaction fee
- Sign-up bonus
- Has annual fee
- Redemption value for cash is half of value for travel
- Requires good/excellent credit
- No travel partners to earn additional rewards
Enjoy a one-time bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $400 in travel
2 miles per dollar
$0 for the first year, then $59
The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card is one of our favorite travel credit cards on the market. It offers 2 miles for every $1 spent rewards on all purchases, and each mile is worth $0.01 when redeemed for travel. It also provides an impressive sign-up incentive: Enjoy a one-time bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $400 in travel.
The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card has an advantage over most travel credit cards because reward redemption isn't limited to a certain airline or hotel chain. Instead, points are redeemed as statement credits for travel purchases. Plus, it has no foreign transaction fees and a competitive annual fee: $0 for the first year, then $59.
Want more information? Check out the Nerds' full review here.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.