- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval, equal to $400 in travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
- Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
- Travel when you want with no blackout dates
- Miles don't expire and there’s no limit to how many you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $59 after that
- Limited Time Offer: Get a metal Venture Card when you apply today
APR: 13.49% - 23.49% Variable APR
Cash Advance APR: 23.49%, Variable
- High rewards rate
- No foreign transaction fee
- Flexible redemption for travel
- Has annual fee
Enjoy a one-time bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval, equal to $400 in travel
$0 for the first year, then $59
Recommended credit score
The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card is one of our favorite travel credit cards on the market. It offers 2 miles for every $1 spent rewards on all purchases, and each mile is worth $0.01 when redeemed for travel. It also provides an impressive sign-up incentive: Enjoy a one-time bonus of 40,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months of approval, equal to $400 in travel.
The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card has an advantage over most travel credit cards because reward redemption isn't limited to a certain airline or hotel chain. Instead, points are redeemed as statement credits for travel purchases. Plus, it has no foreign transaction fees and a competitive annual fee: $0 for the first year, then $59.
Want more information? Check out the Nerds' full review here.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.