- Earn 100,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Plus, earn 7,500 bonus points when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Enjoy 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1-5 hotel every year after your account anniversary date!
- Earn unlimited Marriott Rewards points and get Free Night Stays faster
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent at participating Marriott Rewards & SPG hotels
- 2 points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants. Plus 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards Elite Status. Receive 15 Elite Credits guaranteeing Silver Elite Status or better.
- All for an $85 Annual Fee
APR: 16.49% - 23.49% Variable APR
Cash Advance APR: 25.49%, Variable
Disclaimer: Any editorial content is not provided or commissioned by Chase Bank USA, N.A. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of Chase Bank USA, N.A, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase Bank USA, N.A. "Sponsored" above means this site may be compensated through the Chase Bank USA, N.A Affiliate Program.
The Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card is a great card for frequent travelers who tend to stay in Marriott hotels. It offers 5 points per dollar spent on Marriott Rewards and SPG hotels, 2 points per dollar spent on airline tickets purchased directly from airlines, 2 points per dollar spent on dining and rental car purchases, and 1 point on every dollar spent on everything else. The card also has a killer signup bonus: Earn 100,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Ready for the perks? The Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card boasts a free night's stay each year on your cardmember anniversary and 15 credits toward Elite status.
The Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card has a $85 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. The annual fee isn't cheap, but your annual free hotel stay can easily make up for it.
Want to learn more about the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card? Check out our full review for more information.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.