- Earn 2 weekend night certificates good at select hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio after you make $2,500 in purchases within 4 months of account opening*
- Earn 10 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on hotel stays within the Hilton Portfolio*
- Earn 5 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on airline and car rental purchases*
- Earn 3 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on all other purchases*
- Enjoy the benefits of HHonors Gold status as long as you are a cardmember*
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases*
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with your Citi chip credit card
APR: 15.99% Variable APR
Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 25.99%, Variable
- High rewards rate
- No foreign transaction fee
- Has annual fee
- Needs excellent credit
Earn 2 weekend night certificates good at select hotels and resorts within the Hilton portfolio after you make $2,500 in purchases within 4 months of account opening*
Points Per Dollar
If you love staying at Hilton's more than 4,800 portfolio hotels worldwide, the Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card may be the right choice for you. You’ll get automatic HHonors Gold status as a member, which means you'll get every fifth night free, along with several other perks. Plus, you’ll get a 25% bonus on all base points you earn.
NerdWallet values HHonors points at 0.5 cents each, lower than rewards on other cards. But what the card lacks in redemption value, it makes up for by setting you up to earn points quickly: You can get 10 HHonors points for each dollar spent on hotel stays at the Hilton portfolio; 5 for each dollar spent on airline and car rental purchases; and 3 for each dollar spent on other purchases. The annual fee is $95, but the offer is easily worth it with the 25% Gold status bonus, especially if you stay at Hilton hotels regularly.
The Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card also comes with a sign-up bonus: Earn 2 weekend night certificates good at select hotels and resorts within the Hilton portfolio after you make $2,500 in purchases within 4 months of account opening*. And Hilton keeps the rewards coming to loyal cardholders, too. You can earn an anniversary bonus of one weekend night certificate each year you spend over $10,000, giving this card a high ongoing value. Read our full review here and check out our top hotel credit cards.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.