- Earn 75,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points after making $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
- Earn 6 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent at any participating hotel within the Hilton Portfolio.*
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations.*
- Earn 2 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on all other purchases.*
- Enjoy the benefits of HHonors Silver status as long as you are a cardmember*
- No annual fee.*
APR: 15.99% - 19.99% Variable APR
Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 25.99%, Variable
Not sure which card is best for you?
If you frequently visit Hilton properties, the Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Visa Signature® Card might be a good option. Earning 6 HHonors points per dollar spent at Hilton's worldwide portfolio of hotels is certainly nothing to sneeze at, and you'll also earn 3 points per dollar spent at grocery stores, drug stores and gas stations. On all other purchases, you'll earn 2 points per dollar spent. As of February 2015, NerdWallet values HHonors points at approximately .50 cents apiece, which means that your rewards rate on your regular spending will be at the industry standard of 1%.
However, keep in mind that this could vary greatly depending on factors like the city you're visiting, the night of your stay, the property you choose, etc. You'll have to shop around a bit to find the hotel and the room that will give you the best bang per point. And don't forget: The annual fee is $0, and the card grants you automatic silver status in the HHonors program. So even though the rewards rate isn't outstanding, it provides value to loyal Hilton customers in other ways. For more details, check out our editorial review here.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.