- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
- Earn 3X Points on Travel, Including Gas Stations
- Earn 2X Points on Dining Out & Entertainment
- Earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases
- Points are redeemable for $625 in airfare on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates when booked through the ThankYou® Travel Center, or $500 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- Points Transfer allows you to transfer points to participating airline loyalty programs
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases*
APR: 15.99% - 24.99% Variable APR
Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 26.74%, Variable
- No foreign transaction fee
- Has annual fee
- Needs excellent credit
Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
1 point per Dollar
$0 for the first year, then $95
Not sure which card is best for you?
Looking for a credit card that provides extra rewards on travel, dining and entertainment? Look no further than the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card. With it, you'll earn 3 points per dollar spent on travel (including gas), 2 points per dollar spent on dining and entertainment, and 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Its annual fee is reasonable at $0 for the first year, then $95, and it charges no foreign transaction fees.
The main drawbacks to this card show up when it's time to redeem. For one thing, you have to be careful about how you redeem ThankYou points, or you could end up getting a value of less than one cent per point, the industry standard.
For more details about this card, check out our full review here.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.