- Earn 40,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening* (This offer is no longer available on our site)
- 40,000 ThankYou® Points are redeemable for $500 in airfare on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates or $400 in gift cards
- $250 Air Travel Credit each year, and receive a statement credit, up to $100 every 5 years, as reimbursement for your application fee for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
- 4th night hotel benefit for any hotel stay at hotels booked through the Citi Prestige® Concierge
- Transfer points to a variety of travel loyalty programs from airlines to hotels
- Earn 3X Points on Air Travel & Hotels
- Earn 2X Points on Dining Out & Entertainment
- Earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases
APR: 16.74% - 24.74% Variable APR
Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 26.24%, Variable
- No foreign transaction fee
- Has annual fee
- Needs excellent credit
Earn 40,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening* (This offer is no longer valid on our site)
1 point per Dollar
Not sure which card is best for you?
Are you a high roller? Then the Citi Prestige® Card might be for you. With it, you'll earn 3 ThankYou points per dollar spent on airfare and hotels, 2 ThankYou points per dollar spent on entertainment and dining out, and 1 ThankYou point per dollar spent elsewhere. You'll also score other sweet perks, like 24/7 concierge service, access to airport lounges, access to private jet service and more.
All these benefits don't come cheap; this card's annual fee is a steep $450. But the Citi Prestige® Card also provides a yearly $250 air travel credit, which could partially offset this cost. For more information about this luxurious card, check out our full review here.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.