- $250 Air Travel Credit each year
- Complimentary 4th Night for any hotel stay
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after $3,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months the account is open.
- Points are redeemable for an $800 flight on American Airlines, a $665 flight on any other airline or $500 in gift cards.
- Transfer points to a variety of travel loyalty programs from airlines to hotels.
- Earn 3x points on Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 2x points on Dining at Restaurants and Entertainment
- 1 ThankYou® Point per $1 spent on other purchases
Purchase: 15.49%, Variable
Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 25.49%, Variable
- No foreign transaction fee
- Has annual fee
- Needs excellent credit
Earn 50,000 bonus points after $3,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months the account is open.
Points Per Dollar
Are you a high roller? Then the Citi Prestige® Card might be for you. With it, you'll earn 3 ThankYou points per dollar spent on airfare and hotels, 2 ThankYou points per dollar spent on entertainment and dining out, and 1 ThankYou point per dollar spent elsewhere. You'll also score other sweet perks, like 24/7 concierge service, access to airport lounges, access to private jet service and more.
All these benefits don't come cheap; this card's annual fee is a steep $450. But the Citi Prestige® Card also provides a yearly $250 air travel credit, which could partially offset this cost. For more information about this luxurious card, check out our full review here.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.