- Earn 2 Real Life Rewards® points for every $1 spent on gas and grocery store purchases
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 0% Introductory APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after the account is opened. After the Introductory Period, APR will be 13.24% to 24.24% based on creditworthiness. After account opening, this APR will vary with the market based on the WSJ Prime Rate
- No Annual Fee
- Cellular Phone Protection
- Zero Liability
Min APR: 13.99%, Variable
Max APR: 24.99%, Variable
Penalty APR: Up to 30.74%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 25.74%, Variable
- No annual fee
- 0% for 12 mos on transfers
Purchase: 0% for 12 mos
Transfer: 0% for 12 mos
Verdict - This is a mediocre rewards card. Pick a better one at on our rewards credit card homepage.
Fifth Third Bank Visa Signature Rewards offers 2% back on gas, for up to $500 per month. In terms of other rewards, you get 1% back up to $25,000 a year, 1.25% back between $25,001 and $50,000 per year, and so on, capping out at 2% back when you spend above $100,000 per year on this card. There is no annual fee.
However, you can fare much better with a different rewards card. If you are a big spender and thing Fifth Third rewards are attractive, consider the following: after you spend $6,500 a year earnings 0.5% on American Express Blue Cash, your reward rate gets bumped to 1.25%, and you get 5% back on gas & groceries. Therefore, anyone who spends above $25,000 a year is likely to do substantially better with Blue Cash.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.