Summary of Best NJHMFA Mortgage Lenders of 2020
Minimum Credit Score
|Minimum Down Payment||Learn More|
borrowers looking to rebuild their credit
Fairway Independent Mortgage
More NJHMFA participating mortgage lenders
These lenders are among the highest-volume NJHMFA participating mortgage makers in New Jersey. The lenders have not been reviewed by NerdWallet.
- Founded in the Short Hills-Millburn area, with 90 years of service to New Jersey and New York.
- Offers mortgages wherever there is a branch presence and has over 150 branch locations.
- Also offers co-op mortgages.
- Offers government-backed loans, such as VA, USDA and FHA.
- An FHA 203(k) loan offers financing for the purchase and improvement of a fixer-upper.
- The application process can begin online.
- A mobile app connects you with your Realtor and loan officer — and reminds you of important dates.
- You can pre-qualify or complete an application online.
- Specializes in rural loans and a recent winner of the USDA Rural Development Lender of the Year award.
- Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.
- Offers educational resources to assist first-time home buyers.
- Construction loans feature one closing at the beginning of construction.
More from NerdWallet
Last updated on January 2, 2020