Chase Sapphire Reserve® cardholders can now get VIP treatment at certain luxury hotels.
This partnership won’t mean much for travelers who don’t stay in these bougie hotels, or don’t plan on traveling to any of the locations listed. But if you’re looking forward to a special trip at a fancy property, your card could unlock these extra perks. At the same time, you’d still earn bonus rewards on the purchase. The $450-annual-fee Chase Sapphire Reserve® also offers 3 points per dollar spent on travel, including hotels, among other benefits.
What’s being offered
Chase Sapphire Reserve® cardholders who book through SBE’s promotional reservation page using their Chase Sapphire Reserve® can qualify for certain benefits, including:
- Fourth night free, for every four consecutive nights booked.
- $30 hotel credit per room, which can be used toward food and beverage.
- Complimentary upgrades for hotel rooms, when available.
- Daily continental breakfast for two people.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- Late checkout, when available.
These benefits are similar to what you might get with elite status in certain hotel chains. In particular, the hotel credit and daily continental breakfast could prove particularly valuable. Keep in mind that some perks — such as room upgrades and late checkout — depend on availability.
How to qualify
To be eligible for these benefits, according to Chase, you’ll need to:
- Book through SBE’s dedicated reservation site using your Chase Sapphire Reserve®.
- Present the Chase Sapphire Reserve® you used at booking at check-in.
- Pay the full bill with your Chase Sapphire Reserve®.