This year, Priority Pass polled members to determine the best lounges in its collection. Here are five airport lounges from the list that are worth checking out.
Overall winner: Sala VIP Internacional in Quito International Airport
This lounge in the Ecuadorean capital offers an outdoor terrace with city views, wine from a private cellar, local cuisine and a variety of seating areas. There are also working spaces, sleeping areas, showers and ample electrical outlets.
Other notable lounges
If your travels won’t take you to Ecuador this year, here are a few other lounges that ranked highly in the Priority Pass poll:
- Ahlan Lounge at B in Dubai International Airport (United Arab Emirates).
- Primeclass Riga Business Lounge in Riga International Airport (Latvia).
- Lounge 19 in Mexico City Benito Juarez International Airport (Mexico).
- Miracle First Class Lounge in Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport (Thailand).
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2019, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- No annual fee: The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card
- Flat-rate rewards with no annual fee: The Bank of America® Travel Rewards Visa® credit card
- Premium travel rewards: The Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business travelers: The Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
How to maximize your Priority Pass Select membership
NerdWallet’s top travel credit cards
Which airport restaurants allow you to use Priority Pass?