- 0% Intro APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then 12.99% - 22.99% Variable APR
- $0 Intro balance transfer fee during first 60 days of account opening. After that, the fee for future balance transfers is 3% (min. $10).
- No annual fee
- No penalty APR. Paying late won't automatically raise your interest rate (APR). Other account pricing and terms apply.
- Access your FICO® Score for free within Online Banking or your Mobile Banking app
APR: 12.99% - 22.99% Variable APR
Cash Advance APR: See Terms
- No annual fee
- 0% Intro APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases and qualifying balance transfers
- $0 intro balance transfer fee for first 60 days. After that, the fee for future balance transfers is 3% (min. $10)
- No rewards
0% on Purchases for 15 billing cycles and 0% on Balance Transfers for 15 billing cycles for balance transfers made in the first 60 days
A change made in May 2017 has turned the BankAmericard® credit card into one of the better balance-transfer credit cards on the market: The card now has a $0 introductory balance transfer fee for the first 60 days your account is open. After that, the fee for balance transfers is 3% (with a minimum of $10). Combined with its $0 annual fee and 0% introductory APR period, it gives you plenty of breathing room to pay down debt without interest or fees.
(Note: the BankAmericard® credit card is different from the Bank of America® Cash Rewards credit card and the Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card.)
For more, see our full review of the BankAmericard® credit card
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.