- A low, variable APR on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fees
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip technology, so paying for your purchases is more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad
- Free online access to FICO® Credit Score
APR: 10.24% Variable APR
Cash Advance APR: 10.24%, Variable
Not sure which card is best for you?
Offer is no longer available through our site
A rare combination of features makes the Barclaycard Ring™ Mastercard® one of the most valuable balance transfer credit cards available. It has:
- A $0 annual fee.
- No balance transfer fees.
- A 0% APR promotion: The ongoing APR is 10.24% Variable APR.
Like most balance transfer cards, the Barclaycard Ring™ Mastercard® doesn’t come with a splashy sign-up bonus. But if you're looking for a cost-effective way to pay down high-interest credit card debt, this card should be at the top of your list.
Learn more in our full review.
NerdWallet reviews are the result of independent research by our editorial team while cardholder reviews are contributions from independent users not affiliated with NerdWallet. Banks, issuers and credit card companies are not responsible for any content posted on the NerdWallet site, nor do they endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.